Have you ever had to fire someone?. I only had to fire someone once. She had been doing substandard work for while. I had attempted to correct her performance and show her what she needed to do differently to save her job. She only got worse. She was always telling jokes to the other employees and the customers. She was getting on everyone’s nerves and driving morale down. She had been a friend of mine prior to my hiring her. That turned out to be an error in judgment on my part. She never did consider me her boss—she only looked at me as a pal. She missed deadlines, she was disrespectful and didn’t follow rules of ethics. As a result, I eventually did have to fire her.
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Contemplating my mission for the next year of my life…
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.