My prayer for you is that God ease your mind tonight. May peace and healing rest calm and restore you. Good night and may God bless your sleeping and your awakening.
Join 257 other subscribers
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The path less traveled
- Does a new year make you want to change?
- Begin Each Day With a Grateful Heart
- Good Wednesday to you
- wishing you porch swings and compasses
- Pause with me
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow was right
- I fell in love with the ocean
- H2O therapy
- Get out there …
- Stay in grace
- Sometimes You Just Have to Have Popcorn
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.