CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- How are you today?
- Mama’s Counterpane and Me
- Ballet transported me
- Do you remember who your first friends were?
- Mama’s Button Tin
- What renews your mind and heart
- The wonder of sweet dogs
- God not forget
- here comes the 4th of July
- Welcome to Phoenix in Summer
- Poems that my parents taught us
- Yay! Thursday is my favorite day!
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: March 22, 2019
Do you know what? Sometimes we get so busy with our endless plans, task lists, prioritizing, etcetera that we get to thinking that we are not worthy of love, respect, or consideration until we tick those things off. It is … Continue reading