When I am going through difficulties, I sometimes feel down-hearted. It just wears me down sometimes. But my saying of “believe anyway” needs to be applied, especially during those times. So I muster on. I admit, sometimes I almost literally stomp my foot and grumble….but very shortly thereafter I begin to kind of grin and my “little girl” attitude, and know that I must pick my head up and move up my new mountain. I have had too long of a stretch of struggling lately ~ nothing major, just struggling. Pray for me and for a special intention.
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.