I haven’t posted about awards in a bit. I received this award from my friend at http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ And–there is a FaceBook page for it too! I thank you for the award. You touched my heart, you really did!
And here are the rules:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join the award’s Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience if you choose to
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
So, without further ado:
1. Patrecia in Bulgaria will always have something to share that will fill your heart. She will keep you coming back, for sure. http://misswhiplash.wordpress.com
2. Now this blog is the champion of fulfilling dreams and reaching goals….travel, literature, insights….go visit this one and keep going back! http://50yearproject.wordpress.com
3. then there is Judy at http://jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.comHer tagline says it all ~ “loving life”. I enjoy her travels and all she shares…. so worth visiting her regularly.
4. Need a laugh or a loyal pal? Tilly is your gal. Find her at http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com
5. Of course, my pal at http://justiceforraymond.wordpress.com is completely dedicated and compelling. She found my blog awhile ago==and is loyal, insightful, and her blog is a reminder of truth, dedication and so much more.
6. My friend/twin/and so much more—Katharine at http://katharinetrauger.wordpress.com is a life changer. I promise that she will touch your heart, inspire you, prod you forward in your life’s mission and faith walk. Go visit–you won’t ever want to leave. Her blog title is Home’s Cool, and you know what? I want to LIVE in her home….because she is the epitome of a loving, faith-filled woman….
7. Then there is my friend Renee http://positiveboomer.net Her tagline says that she hopes to inspire. To that I say, she definitely does!
8. Gwen of Life as I See It (http://gwensworld.net/)is so eloquent. She is such an excellent writer. When something big happens in the world, I am on tenterhooks until she writes about it. Why? She always nails it and says it so well. Insightful, brave, wise… and unassuming to boot.
9. Then there is my AZ pal C.B. at http://cbwentworth.wordpress.com. You must discover her—she is writer, teacher, lovely inspiration….she has a series of posts about a wall in her classroom that will make you sit up straight, and be inspired.
10. My other AZ inspirer is Amy. Poet, ranching genius, and more. I read her posts and my jaw regularly hits the ground! http://tbnranch.com/
11. Heart’s Home is Brooke’s Blog title located at http://brookemcgillivray.wordpress.com. Put your feet up, and gather around her hearth of love.
12. if you have not been to the baroness, here is her link: http://barefootbaroness.org. she is loving, caring, supportive, insightful and totally amazing. She is devoted to helping children and changing the world. The lady is a beacon, gang. a beacon.
Now—I am stopping this post. However….i will be back soon to give some more awards! Love to you this Thanksgiving weekend.