lori @ http://poetrypatio.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/ nominated me for this award, and i am so very honored. The rules she gave me are:
The rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs (Or, as many as you like.)
- Let them know they are nominated
Seven facts about me?
- I love to make soup–and do a darn good job at it!
- Two of my favorite movies when I was a kid: To Sir With Love; and The Trouble With Angels.
- I like to re-arrange my furniture just for the heck of it!
- When I took drawing lessons I discovered that I am great at drawing onions, pumpkins, acorn squash, and apples…..and I stink at typical perspective drawing (buildings, boxes, etc) and cannot draw people.
- My parents say that I was speaking in full paragraphs before I was one. Perhaps that is how I got away with not walking until I was 17 months old.
- I think the Marx Brothers and Roadrunner cartoons are hilarious.
- I love the movies Gone With the Wind and Casablanca.
Blogs I am nominating:
- http://justiceforraymond.wordpress.com/. This dear lady is dedicated, curious, investigative, and kind. Oh my, her blog is so compelling!!
- http://madalund.wordpress.com/. Then there is Madeline. I cannot remember how we found each other’s blogs. But I do remember thinking about the Madeline books from my childhood when we found each other. I love her writing, her topics, her heart. Her schedule doesn’t permit her to post as often as she used to. But believe me, the wait is worth it.
- http://jobryantnz.wordpress.com/ Jo has an extraordinary photography blog. What an eye she has!
- http://isobelandcat.wordpress.com/. She has a slice of life type blog that is so wonderful. And I, of course, adore her cat tales!
- http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/. He is a photographer, graphic artist, supportive guy, and he has really cool activities for one and all to participate in!!
- http://www.desperateirishhousewife.blogspot.com/. ok, she had me from the get-go with the name! I am half Irish, you see. Drop in and have a spot of tea with her. She’s great!
- Louise at http://ichoosehappynow.com/ is true to her blog’s name. She is a happy optimist with a bright outlook that is evident from the very pores of her blog.
- Ellen’s graceful poems and lovely photos will truly capture your heart. http://ellenolinger.wordpress.com/
- Renaissance blogger, London fan, writer, teacher, inspirer CB has it going on! http://cbwentworth.wordpress.com/
- http://deannagreensandgardenart.wordpress.com/. Deanna has garden advice and oh so much more. She is a true delight!
- Do you love extraordinary photography from far off places? Nia has it. She is in Istanbul and is a terrific photographer, and a lovely lady. http://photographyofnia.com/
- I found Judith through a blogger friend, and Judith’s blog is well worth following http://diabeticredemption.com/
- Judy’s blog at http://jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com/ is a fave of mine. it is almost indescribably wonderful!
- It is so much fun to follow this family’s adventures at http://greatfollies.wordpress.com/. Enjoy being with them through the blogosphere!
- Dear Dianna constantly captivates me with her sunsets and more. I have recommended her before, and I am doing so again. http://thesedaysofmine.com/
- my twin, Kathy at http://theconqueringmom.com/ always, always, always inspires me. I want her to move here!
So there you have it. Trust me, each of these blogs is oh so inspiring. And if you are listed please don’t worry about all the “award rules”. Pass it on if and when you wish. The bottom line is that you inspire me.