http://kanatyler.com/2012/08/04/well-this-is-embarrassing/ Do you know Kana? She is SO open, SO Honest, SO Real….oh so beautifully real.Check out her blog, okay! In her post a few weeks ago she passed out awards. In this post, Kana let her list of people pick the award they want. Here is the one I picked! Isn’t it pretty?
Here is what I picked—the the Reader Appreciation Award. why? I am a reader that appreciates so very many blogs. There are weeks that go by that I don’t manage to post comments. but i love my bloggers with all my heart. If I have ever answered any of your comments, or commented on any of your posts, but you aren’t listed here, and you want this award–you may bestow it upon your blog. I don’t say this to diminish my admiration for the bloggers below. As a matter of fact, these bloggers are so open-hearted, I know they would love sharing with you! And–if passing the award on is burdensome, DO accept the award anyway. It’s ok, I won’t be following you around with a grade book 😉
oops—gotta share 7 things about myself:
- I love salad! (ok, i still love cookies, candy, and brownies—but no longer am i willing to pig out on them!)
- I love singing along with the great folk music and pop music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s
- I love to encourage and be inspired
- when i was a kid we ice skated for hours every day on outdoor rinks….
- if i could go back in time i would love to be in philadelphia when they met to decide the declaration of independence, and to write the constitution.
- someday i hope to learn to be better at photography
- somedays i am brave, other days not so much!
Without further ado, here are some bloggers who really deserve this award!
- 1. Susan Michaels of Light Writers at http://5wise.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/watching-clouds/always inspires me. She makes you want to be a better person!
- Then there is lovely Judy at http://jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com/. You will never tire of her posts, her words, her photography. So encouraging!
- Amy’s poetry at http://sharplittlepencil.com/ is impressive. Don’t you love that name, sharp little pencil? See, even her blog title is image-rich!
- Elizabeth at http://eof737.wordpress.com/inspires me, teaches me, expands my mind and lifts my heart. She is at Mirth and Motivation. ooooo go see her blog….really!
- Kathy at To Talk of Many Things http://havinsnest.com/. She is one of the first bloggers I found. She loves Betsy-Tacy books—which were cherished books from my childhood. She is from Texas, and has a heart that is even bigger than Texas.
- http://thismansjourney.net/. I will let you discover his precious blog—so beautiful.
- do you love poetry? I believe in Wendell. His poetry is touching and beautiful, and he is kind and loving, too. http://foreverpoetic.me/
- http://jelillie.wordpress.com/ you must go see her blog! You will really enjoy!
- http://joseyphina.wordpress.com/ Joseyphina (Pastor J) is insightful and ever so much more!!
- http://thepositivepage.com/ AlohaKarina is the blogster–and she is so wonderful :-). Incredible photographer, wonderful observations, etc.
So there you have it. I appreciate each of you!