It is no surprise that Renee my Positive Boomer friend and I found each other’s blogs. Our titles kind of say it all, don’t I? She is amazingly supportive and inspirational for me. In my quest for better health and a healthier weight and lifestyle, her tips, advice, and support mean so much. In June (yes, that long ago) she nominated me for 2 awards. http://positiveboomer.net/2012/06/03/
As is typical for me when it comes to awards, I procrastinated. She gives out awards as a way to let folks know that she loves their blogs. I do the same thing—but procrastinate about picking who to pass them on to! BUT—today I am acknowledging her gift of 2 awards. Below the images of the awards are the rules and my awardees. Thank you so much, Renee!
Renee gave me these awards: the “Lovely Blog Award” and “Versatile Blog Award”.
I really appreciate these awards. Go see Renee’s blog at Positive Boomer http://positiveboomer.net/–you will just love her. Here are the rules for the “One Lovely Blog Award” and the “Versatile Blogger Award”
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award” AND “The Versatile Blogger Award”
- I love to spend time with my husband and son..
- I love to write–especially my blog and non-fiction.
- I am learning to really enjoy exercise!
- I am an optimist and love to encourage people.
- My faith is my touchstone, my compass, my guiding star.
- I love being on or near the water and love musicals and message movies.
- I am learning to move forward in life and ignore past speed bumps and detours.
This is who I am giving these awards to today!
- http://flickrcomments.wordpress.com/. Do follow his fascinating photos, challenges, and write-ups!
- http://hugmamma.com/. The title of her blog describes her, her approach to life, and her blog just perfectly. She is the epitome of loveliness!
- http://nylondaze.com/. A visit to her blog is like a visit to a Parisian art gallery featuring photos that let you literally experience the lives of the photo subjects. Indescribably lovely!
- Then there is Mary at http://transitioningmom.com/. I cannot remember what stars lined up to lead me to her blog. but i am glad I found her. She and I share similar outlooks and transitions. I jump for joy on the days she has time to post—love that Mary🙂
- Jackie Paulson @ http://thewritershelp.org/. Her tagline is “Where words come to life”. She does NOT disappoint!!
- Nandini at http://nandinidhiman.wordpress.com/. Her tagline is “life just is”. Do you love fascinating gorgeous photos? Go to her blog and see her work!
- Do you love inspirational blogs? Do you stand in awe of a concise, well-written, inspirational post? Do you love filling your heart and mind with love? Debbie fits the bill at http://twominutesofgrace.wordpress.com/.
- Amira at http://mindblur.wordpress.com/ will inspire you and teach you so much! Poet, writer, photographer, lover of life!
- http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/. I cannot overstate the case for Cee’s blog. You will want to go on a nature walk with her and learn at her able hands. Although, as for me, I’d rather watch her in action! Her photos, eye for color, and composition thrill me. Join her Share Your World Sunday fun get-to-know-you project. It is terrific!
- Do you have a case of the blahs or the doldrums? Get thee over to T.B.M.’s blog at http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/. The list of things already done, things planned, photos, etc will amaze you and you will want to visit often!
- Now for adventures and tales in unique places? You want Patrecia in Bulgaria at http://misswhiplash.wordpress.com/ her blog tagline is “i’ve been thinking about…”!
- http://mamasemptynest.wordpress.com/. such a lovely place to visit–and this year she has 3 of her adult kids getting married. such adventures!
- For wonderful book reviews and all kinds of loveliness, go to http://thejoyofthewrittenword.com/
- MARIA is a wonderful writer– and her blog is http://christianfantasyforwomen.com/. How wonderful to be able to exchange ideas back and forth with her.
- Sunrise, sunset, swans and overall phenomenal photography and writing…Dianna at http://thesedaysofmine.com puts of posts that make me want to move to her deck or yard, wander along the waterfront and watch the sunsets and sunrises.
There you have it. These blogs are so great—I count my lucky stars that I found these blogs.