The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- ***Just last week Stacie at found my blog and I found hers. This sweet lady then took the time to choose me on 8/28/2012 for the beautiful blogger award http://staciegh.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/beautiful-blogger-award-2/. Check out her blog—she is quite amazing! do check out her blog—she deals with so much with her fibromyalgia and other things too. Yet her outlook is so wonderfully positive. Welcome to Stacie!
- Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award. See above. And don’t forget to go and check her’s out too. Then share 7 things about yourself and nominate 7 bloggers. (oh! Put the award on your page, of course).
Share 7 things about me. I hope I don’t bore you too badly!!
- I have called many states home over the years (either by living there or working there: MN, IL, IN, OH, MI, MA, NH, NJ, and AZ).
- I am a perennial optimist, and my Shepherd gives me the strength to remain one.
- I love to write nonfiction, partially because I stink at writing dialogue and at character development.
- I am a teacher at heart—and have been a tutor for years and done corporate training, and safe environment training (related to appropriate behaviors and signs of inappropriate behaviors).
- I love musicals, folk music, jazz, symphonies, most music from the 40s through the 70s. I love sunsets, starry nights, walking by the water, walking in the forest, and driving through the mountains.
- I am kind, loving, and love to encourage people.
- I have no tolerance for bullies and behavior and attitudes that encourage bullying. I am working on a book about bullying.
- If you are overwhelmed by the alleged “rules for the award” just accept the award as a token of my appreciation for you. No pressure.
Nominate 7 blogs
- http://8kidsandabusiness.wordpress.com/. She is such an incredibly supportive and uplifting blogger.She has a large family, small business and a HUGE heart.
- http://weescoops.wordpress.com/. Cute name and an amazing blog!
- http://auntyuta.wordpress.com/. One of my soul sisters—and she is in awesome Australia—the place my husband most wants to see! I live vicariously through her and her travels!
- http://smallhousebiggarden.wordpress.com/She makes me want to dig in my garden and get ever so much done!
- http://honoriaplum.wordpress.com/. I cannot put it in my own words–I have copied and pasted her words because she says it best! “My quest is the search for Plumtopia: a life inspired by the literature of P.G Wodehouse. My Plumtopia blog celebrates and shares this quest with other Wodehouse fans”
- http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/. Sue will lift your heart and hug you with her words.
- http://jelillie.wordpress.com/ you must go see his blog! (in my rushing i originally typed her instead of his—oh so very sorry about that) You will really enjoy!