Ok—this week I am playing catch up. You must bear with me if I have accepted this before. Many months ago I was given the Sunshine Award, and I have procrastinated and procrastinated!! I am terrible about that. I have received the Sunshine Award before and I am over the moon about the name of this award….long ago, a friend of mine gave me that moniker—and she always called me Sunshine.
http://ohmymuse.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/the-sunshine-award/. Kelly Anne’s blog is, as the kids say “like totally cool”!
Here are the rules:
To accept this award I have to answer a few questions so my readers can get to know me better, choose ten blogs to accept the award as well, and notify them. When you get the award, you can copy the award to your page, acknowledge with a link to this post, answer the questions, and pass the award on, just like I did! you can put it in your sidebar as a widget too if you want!
Here are the questions:
- What is your favorite color? Well, I love yellow, and I love the color of the ocean!
- What is your favorite animal? The dolphine—particularly the bottle-nose dolphin
- What is your favorite number? I think 4; no particular reason.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? COFFEE!!!
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? FaceBook, because I have no idea how to Twitter!
- What is your passion? Writing, optimism, lifting people up, following God’s path!
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, giving, giving
- What is your favorite pattern? How about a log cabin quilt? also I had a pattern for this really cool knife-pleated skirt….and yeah, i know it didn’t mean that kind of pattern!
- What is your favorite day of the week? I like the 36 hours from noon on Saturday until midnight on Sunday because it is lovely family time!
- Favorite flower? Favorite flower that is growing—-lilacs and lilies. Favorite flower in a vase? roses or rubrim lillies.
Now you know me a little better, right? Here are ten blogs you should really check out and they are my nominations to continue this award.
- My amazing pal in Africa—you have to check her out! http://notesfromafrica.wordpress.com/
- There is Gwen of Life as I see it. http://gwensworld.net/. Have you ever heard a keynote address or inspirational speech that made you sit up straight, nod, shout and almost cry because it is so moving—yeah, that would be Gwen.
- Wings of wonder is the perfect name for Linda’s beautiful, creative, artistic blog http://wingsofwonder.wordpress.com/.
- now, if you want Sunshine in your life, you need laughter. If you need laughter in your life, go to Tilly. Tilly makes me laugh!-http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/
- Cheryl is a passionate, talented writer; http://cherylandrews.wordpress.com/
- Then there is Sara: http://sarsm.wordpress.com/. I can so relate to Sara.She is an in-the-trenches mum, so human, so full of life and tales of ups n downs n triumphs n loss n clumsiness and victory.
- If you love the adventures of life and life with beloved pups you won’t be able to resist http://justramblinpier.wordpress.com/
- Beautiful photography and writing from the upper Midwest hits a soft spot in my heart. check out: http://northernnarratives.wordpress.com/
- Munchow….photographer extraordinaire (that doesn’t even begin to cover it, really) http://munchow.wordpress.com/
- Then there is Chris: Mystery writer, fellow traveler, encourager…http://chrisdonnermysterywriter.wordpress.com/