CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
- TGIM ~ Thank God It’s Monday
- Once there was a girl
- We’re after the same rainbow’s end…
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush
- Is that all there is?
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: May 15, 2012
Originally posted on Sharp Little Pencil – Amy Barlow Liberatore:
Sorry, poem later – first, help for ALL my WordPress buddies! We have located where that sneaky unemployed blockhead GWB hid the comment box check that has everyone on WordPress…
Jeremiah 29:11- 15 Sometimes I awaken worried. Perhaps I had a bad dream. More likely, though, my list has gotten way too long and I don’t have enough time in my days. The more stressed I get, the less I accomplish. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Views from the Hill:
Whenever the topic of excessive CEO pay comes up, captive PR gurus climb all over the media on how the Captains of Industry are compensated for their vision, foresight, and their uncanny ability…