On April 4 I got tagged to play tag by fellow blogging buddy Laura at Serendipity. You should visit her lovely blog. Here is the link: http://serendipityplus.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/tag-youre-it/. Now, I have been tagged before but have lost track of the post and didn’t get around to it. So Finally on this one I vow to do it! The deal is that I post the rules. It is a clever way to get to know people, I think! Here are the rules …
- Tagged Bloggers should post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- The questions are as follows:
- Would you rather vacation at the BEACH or somewhere COLD? Oh Definitely the beach~but to walk by the shore or sit and read, not to tan.
- What was your most embarrassing moment? When I fell down in the middle of one of my dance recitals.
- Have you ever traveled outside the country? If so, where? I have–to Windsor, Canada ; and some of Western Europe.
- Do you prefer DOGS or CATS? Both, because I have a Black Lab and two sweet kitties
- What is at the top of your BUCKET LIST to do? Definitely more travel
- Are you an EARLY BIRD or NIGHT OWL? I am both, really!
- What was your PROUDEST moment? When my son finished college.
- Do you prefer COMEDIES or SUSPENSE? Comedies–I love to laugh. I do enjoy a good mystery, too, though.
- Who was the most INFLUENTIAL person in your life? My parents
- How do you spell R-E-L-I-E-F (in other words, what do you do to relax)? I go to the ocean, or a park, or just put up my feet and relax!
I really hope you participate and … have fun. I will put the list of ten questions. As for the 11 bloggers~anyone that wants to join in can. If i wait to post this until I pick 11, I will keep procrastinating!!
Here are my 10 questions:
- Do you prefer soup or salad?
- What were your favorite books as a kid?
- Do you have a favorite actress or actor?
- What are some of your favorite movies?
- Snorkeling, skydiving, or museums?
- What is your favorite part of history to study?|
- What is your favorite food to make?
- What silly or funny memory would you like to share?
- The Summer Olympics are coming in a few months; what Olympic event is your favorite in the Summer Olympics?
- What is the most beautiful outdoor site you have ever visited?