My generous and inspiring fellow blogger Renee at boomer gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on 3/12.http://positiveboomer.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/thank-you/ I thank you for your generositiy, Renee!
Renee aka Positive boomer on 3/12 gave me the Sunshine Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. She gave them to me at this link. http://positiveboomer.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/thank-you/. thanks so much, Renee; you are always so wonderfully kind and supportive. If you haven’t been to her blog (or even if you have, actually), dash on over there and see it. You will be so very glad you did.
Today I am passing along the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I already passed along the Sunshine Award. The rules are: share 7 things about myself and pass the award to some bloggers who inspire me.
My 7 things:
- I have never liked having my fingernails girly-style. Perhaps because in jr high and HS i didn’t quite fit-in with the girls that were into makeup and nail polish; perhaps because that was when i learned to play guitar—and I needed my nails short to do that….
- I always imagined myself to be a writer~
- I was blessed to never feel alienated from my parents
- When I was growing up I imagined myself to become like Betsy Ray in Betsy-Tacy-Tib; or Jo March in Little Women; or Laura Ingalls Wilder in Little House on the Prairie~or even Anne of Green Gables.
- Now I write and teach (as a tutor and mom and blogger). for years I was in management~and then I married and followed a traditional path of homemaker. So Am I Betsy or am I Tacy? Am I Jo or am I Meg? Laura or Meg?~~guess I am all of the above.
- I love being: a wife; mom; daughter; sister; cousin; in-law and friend.
- I hope to vastly improve my photography skills.