I am a member of Share Your World Sunday. Cee puts out a list of questions on Sunday, and we respond. As you can see, the questions are fun ways for us to get to know each other a little more. Cee, in her typical brilliance, finds a way to get the questions to blend together brilliantly each week. If you haven’t seen her blog~~get there. Your chin will drop to the floor at her brilliant photography…..Now on we go: first I have pasted in Cee’s challenge for this week, (in quotes and italicized below)~then I put my answers.
“March 24, 2012Cee NeunerLeave a commentGo to comments. Here are the four Share Your World questions for this week. I hope you have some fun playing along. I’m so thrilled some of you participated last week few weeks. It sure was fun learning about all of us.
- If you had a choice, which would be your preference: salt water beaches, fresh water lakes, hot tub, or desert?
- What book do you think everyone should read and why?
- What’s your favorite way to wake up and what’s the first thing you do?
- What do you do to relax?
See my answers below.
NOTE: Click link to easily find Other Share Your World Week blog entries.“
1. My choice used to be rivers and lakes…..until the ocean stole my heart. I am specifying ocean saltwater beaches. Some rocks on the beaches (Like the coast of Maine) is good, too.
2. I think everyone should read the Bible every day~or a book that builds your faith and strengthens your resolve so that you can get through your days and years with your faith strong, your love determined, and more.
3. favorite way to wake up? slowly, with the sun beginning to stream through my windows and my husband snuggling me .
4. to relax I listen to lovely music, talk, maybe cook, maybe read, go for a walk, read, put my feet up, have a cup of coffee with my husband, son, or friends. Or I get myself to water~beach, pool, hot tub, a nice relaxing bath, watching a rainstorm from a porch, ….in every form, water ALWAYS relaxes me.