Friday (3/9/2012) danLrene of Work the Dream and Caddo of Caddo Veil gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. http://workthedream.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award/ and http://caddoveil.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/caddo-celebrates-impossible-things-and-being-glad-the-march-awards-ceremony/
Thank you to them both! The caption for the award says ‘Keeping the Blogosphere a Beautiful Place’. I am touched that she feels that way about my little blog. I try to keep my focus on being upbeat, optimistic, life-affirming. That is my mission and purpose. So this award is very special and close to my heart. thank you. I encourage everyone reading this to look in on both of these wonderful blogs.
The award works like this:
- Of course, acknowledge and thank the giver (link it back) and put the award on your page.
- list 7 things about yourself
- pass the award to 7 bloggers [I broke that rule a little 🙂 ]
7 things about me:
- Sometimes if I can’t sleep I practice my times tables (!)
- I still have my Betty Crocker cookbook for children that I got for Christmas when I was 10 (from my Aunt Gwen).
- I love to re-arrange the furniture in my house.
- I loved Haley Mills movies when I was a kid
- One of my favorite all-time movies is ” To Sir With Love“
- The summer after 4th grade two of my classmates and I got to participate in an experimental math program at our local college. Years later, when I took calculus I realized they had been teaching us calculus!
- When I saw the Michelangelo’s Pieta at St. Peter’s for the first time, I cried because it was so beautiful.
Now, as far as the bloggers I am passing the award on to, I am listing 10 bloggers. But actually, every blog I read inspires me and uplifts me. We have quite a lovely and wonderful community of bloggers, I think. These blogs are such gems….and you keep the blogosphere a beautiful place.
- http://tonij.wordpress.com/ (aka Lady Barefoot Baroness)