CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
- TGIM ~ Thank God It’s Monday
- Once there was a girl
- We’re after the same rainbow’s end…
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush
- Is that all there is?
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 29, 2012
I was a bit heavy-hearted when I got to Church Saturday evening. The photo above is not my church. It is the church my cousin Danny was married at. My church has an arched area like that behind the altar … Continue reading
My friend Katharine at http://katharinetrauger.wordpress.com/ reblogged this and now I am reblogging it. Click on the Reblogged from the way:redux link. that will take you to an additional commentary and the link for the uplifting youtube video. I promise you … Continue reading
I am a woman of no distinction of little importance I am a women of no reputation save that which is bad You whisper as I pass by and cast judgmental glances Though you don’t really take the time…