CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- How are you today?
- Mama’s Counterpane and Me
- Ballet transported me
- Do you remember who your first friends were?
- Mama’s Button Tin
- What renews your mind and heart
- The wonder of sweet dogs
- God not forget
- here comes the 4th of July
- Welcome to Phoenix in Summer
- Poems that my parents taught us
- Yay! Thursday is my favorite day!
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 25, 2012
I announced the launch of the Joy-Forwarding Project on January 8, 2012. . The badge is on the right sidebar of this page. I am now managing the Project on a separate site, which is http://joyforwardingproject.com/. As of 1/25/2012 it is … Continue reading