CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
- TGIM ~ Thank God It’s Monday
- Once there was a girl
- We’re after the same rainbow’s end…
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush
- Is that all there is?
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 21, 2012
Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple. I did not take art in elementary school. Art class was a special treat on Friday afternoons in my early elementary years. But art time also meant the best reader in the class had the joyous … Continue reading
How do I gain strength for the journey of life? Sometimes, quite honestly, I just about collapse. That happens when I rely solely on my own strength, wits, or whatever. Strength for the journey can mostly be gained from those … Continue reading