Versatile Blogger Award 2012
This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers (another reason I love the blogging community).
Now for the details, here’s how it works:
- If you are nominated, thank the award giver and link back to them in your blog post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Pass this award along to recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading (some say to 15 some say to less than that.. I did 15).
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award and post the award picture
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Deb at http://365daysofcourage.wordpress.com/ literally weeks ago and more recently by 3 other bloggers: Karen at http://cravencreativity.wordpress.com/and 2 others that I cannot find now. Rather than procrastinate any longer trying to find them, i will have to edit and add them later. Or I will have to do a separate blog and come up with more bloggers. I have been trying to hand the award out to people that hadn’t yet received it so i could spread it around. I have been procrastinating long enough about re-posting. I have been in the midst of sorting through various recipients of Candle Lighter Awards and have gotten bogged down. First of all, thank you so much Deb, Karen and the other 2 whose names I can’t find. Now, I am supposed to post 7 things about myself.
1. if i could i would either spend my time barefoot or in toe shoes (although i no longer take dance lessons)
2. i love to write
3. i love public speaking although I am shy under certain circumstances
4. my favorite cartoon when i was a kid was the Road Runner.
5. favorite 2 movies are Casablanca and Gone With the Wind
6. i co-authored and published a financial management textbook a long time ago
7. i have a terrific sense of humor
Here are the 15 bloggers who are well-deserving of this award–they are not in any particular order. Rather, they appear in the order I went through my comments and email. So actually they are in reverse chronological order from when they commented on my things. They are all follow-worthy, comment-worthy and award worthy:
So–those of you who receive the award—accept it, acknowledge this post, post the badge on your blog, list 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to 15 other bloggers. Yay for you