CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Poems that my parents taught us
- Yay! Thursday is my favorite day!
- A guest post
- Sometimes my inner tigger gets eeyore ish
- Make music with what we have left
- A conversation with God
- God needs our hands
- How about pulling up your socks and getting perspective?
- I was thinking about love
- A poem that I love
- How is your heart today?
- Can you believe the world today
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 8, 2012
FYI: This first paragraph is an update–on 1/25/2012. I am going to handle all the Joy-Forwarding posts over at this link now http://joyforwardingproject.com/. So put all your comments for Joy-Forwarding over there. There’s an email subscription button over there, too. All … Continue reading