Weekly Photo Challenge: Breakfast. This photo challenge was from 11/18/11. I am finally getting around to it now! My initial plan was to make a lovely brunch one weekend morning and post a series of photographs of bacon, eggs, pancakes, juice, and fruits. But ever since then I have not made my typical one weekend morning a week brunch. I have been on the go with tutoring for finals and Christmas preparations. When perusing my photographs of my charcoal sketches—I found the perfect sketch for the breakfast theme. So here it is, without further ado! As you can see, I am all set for oatmeal and coffee 🙂
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Thanksgiving is coming
- Contemplating my mission for the next year of my life…
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.