I have been either thrilling or boring you with my sketches lately. They are each from my brave foray into the world of drawing. My favorite thing to draw during that semester long course was the onion. I liked drawing a solitary onion, onions in a group of onions, and onions with other things. I am not so sure why they fascinated me so. But I was so fascinated with the detail in an onion that I never paid any attention to. It is like giving a person you overlooked a second chance I guess. As a tutor I am always trying to uplift and educate my students so that they can be renewed and believe in themselves. There is such a beauty in each of my students. They are multi-layered as we all are. Anyway, here is the first of the onion sketches I will share with you. I love my onion drawings :-).
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Contemplating my mission for the next year of my life…
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.