As I mentioned in my post on 11/26 I took a drawing class. Besides my other posts for the next few weeks I am going to post photos I took of my charcoal sketches. i was amazed that I could do it at all, at first. Today I am uploading a sketch I drew in class. The teacher would typically put a slide up on a screen of either a photo or a sketch of something. Obviously, this day we did a pumpkin. I chose it for the first sketch for my blog because of the multiple pumpkin-posts! I have a question for anyone who chooses to comment. I am selecting the medium size once I upload my photo. Does that work out best for those of you who also post photos? Here is the link to the post about drawing. https://believeanyway.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/stretching-and-redefining-nobody-puts-baby-in-a-corner/
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.