Weekly Photo Challenge: Hidden. This photo was not taken by me but I am just so captivated by it….the lighting, the color, the gorgeous stones…..I just had to include it. All credit goes to the photographer. But as far as what is hidden? Oh whenenver I see stones in water like this it makes me think of God’s hidden graces and the geological phases of rocks…so see? I can work water and shells or rocks into just about any theme—because I love them so much! Steve Scanlon is a photographer I have recently run across. I hope to someday learn to use light and nature in my own photography…..for now my talent and skill in that area is…ahem…Hidden
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.