Can someone advise me? If I go in as just a regular viewer in my blog—there are advertisement videos embedded. I did NOT put them there. How do i get them out and how did they get there? Is this from a spammer? Has this happened to anyone else? And by the way if you are a spammer that has done this to me–be forewarned that I believe what has been done to me is wrong. It makes it look like i am endorsing what you are advertising. I am not endorsing any of the ads. I disavow myself from them. Is this because I am using the free wordpress? I have looked at the blogs I subscribe to and am not finding this. this is upsetting. anyone??????????
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Contemplating my mission for the next year of my life…
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.