Weekly Photo Challenge: Faces. I thought about getting clever and doing gemstones, or multiple skyscrapers or clocks. But upon further reflection I decided to post a group shot that shows the faces of some of my favorite people. If I had a group shot of even more of my favorite people, trust me, I would have posted that! As I have said before I have blessed with friends and relatives beyond measure. I would love a photo that had every single one of them in it! I am way behind on getting photos into my computer, or I would have even put in multiple group shots….but here it is! A gathering of my family and some of my cousins 🙂
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Thanksgiving is coming
- Contemplating my mission for the next year of my life…
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.