Weekly Photo Challenge: Worn. What could be more dramatically worn down than a meteorite? Quite other-wordly, I’d say!
Join 257 other subscribers
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- How is your March going so far
- Architects of Change
- we can light the world
- The path less traveled
- Does a new year make you want to change?
- Begin Each Day With a Grateful Heart
- Good Wednesday to you
- wishing you porch swings and compasses
- Pause with me
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow was right
- I fell in love with the ocean
- H2O therapy
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.