You’ve got a magic tree: what does it grow? My ideas have run a little dry today. As a result, my answer will be a bit pedestrian. I live in the southwest, so there aren’t any of the lovely apple trees and apple orchards I knew in the midwest and northeast. So My tree would grow apples; but instead of leaves, blossoms, and stems, there would be money. Believe me, I could use a money tree. . . and it would be lovely to have fresh picked apples year round, too. Now, just like with basil [the more you pinch it back the thicker it grows] the more I prune and pick the money on the apple and money tree, the more it grows. Besides all of that, this magical tree would bow down so that I can pick all of the growth on the top that I am way too short to reach. Pretty handy tree, I’d say!
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The Path I Took
- Be steadfast
- Cast your cares
- Writing can heal and change
- Vegan Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffin
- You shall cross the barren desert, but you shall not die of thirst
- Good things take time
- Roller Coasters and Jesus
- What will you plant in your soul
- God Can Heal A Broken Heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
- “If you don’t climb the mountain, you can’t see the view.”
- When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.