I am planning on moving the recipes I have posted in my blog over to this page, maybe. In the meantime, just type recipes in the search bar on the right side of my home page.
CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- To give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul
- Thankful for my husband
- Here we are: Thanksgiving’s coming
- Where were you when our President died?
- Soup: Sweet Potato and some veggies n fruit etcs
- Are you at the edge of a cliff?
- Are you worried?
- Lessons: when and where
- Strength for my journey is always within reach
- The latest news: a math movement
- Which people feed your spirit? What nourishes you?
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.