CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Once there was a girl
- We’re after the same rainbow’s end…
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush
- Is that all there is?
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
- stepping onto new path
- The 4th of July: Lessons My Dad the Marine Taught Me
- What are you dreaming of today?
- The greatest gifts we ever received
- Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!
- My little girl/big girl books
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 31, 2012
http://jfb57.wordpress.com/ The prompt for the 100 word challenge this week is “Wednesday”. I’m glad it is a 100 word prompt–that means I get to use 99 words!! Here is my story: It is entitled “What’s It To You?” Quinn shouted “Nigel … Continue reading