CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Why do we require students to take history/social studies?
- Path to successful learning
- Have you had a stressful week?
- He lifted me up
- The power of math can be exponential
- The contented soul is all alone with God
- The precise moment when friendship is formed
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes
- There are so many reasons that Peter is my favorite apostle
- Cabbage and Sausage soup
- What is the point of our daily lives?
- Happy New Year! Open the book; turn the page
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 29, 2012
I was a bit heavy-hearted when I got to Church Saturday evening. The photo above is not my church. It is the church my cousin Danny was married at. My church has an arched area like that behind the altar … Continue reading
My friend Katharine at http://katharinetrauger.wordpress.com/ reblogged this and now I am reblogging it. Click on the Reblogged from the way:redux link. that will take you to an additional commentary and the link for the uplifting youtube video. I promise you … Continue reading
I am a woman of no distinction of little importance I am a women of no reputation save that which is bad You whisper as I pass by and cast judgmental glances Though you don’t really take the time…