I received the Versatile Blogger Award again. I received it from Jean at http://moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/my-versatile-blogger-nominees-are/. Don’t you just LOVE the name of her blog? It reminds me of me sneaking to read by streetlight or moonlight well after bedtime .I thanks her so much. The rule is: tell 7 things about myself, and pass it along to 15 bloggers.
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. i love omelettes with lots and lots of veggies—especially with lots of spinach.
2. i enjoy watching college and professional football
3. when i was in college i was an usher for a performance by Marcel Marceau and got to meet him
4. not crazy about jelly or jam
5. i actually kind of enjoy ironing.
6. my favorite tree is a maple tree
7. i am not a fashionista
I am passing the award on to the bloggers listed below. If you are one of them, acknowledge the award on your blog and include the link for my post. Copy the badge on to your page, list the 7 things about you and your 15 nominees.
The bloggers I am passing the award on to are:
- http://notesfromtheblogusfear.wordpress.com/ (aka Technicolor daydreams)
13. http://matthewwynne.wordpress.com http://madalund.wordpress.com/