CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Why do we require students to take history/social studies?
- Path to successful learning
- Have you had a stressful week?
- He lifted me up
- The power of math can be exponential
- The contented soul is all alone with God
- The precise moment when friendship is formed
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes
- There are so many reasons that Peter is my favorite apostle
- Cabbage and Sausage soup
- What is the point of our daily lives?
- Happy New Year! Open the book; turn the page
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 27, 2012
I received the Versatile Blogger Award again. I received it from Jean at http://moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/my-versatile-blogger-nominees-are/. Don’t you just LOVE the name of her blog? It reminds me of me sneaking to read by streetlight or moonlight well after bedtime .I thanks her … Continue reading
My friend and fellow blogger Jake at http://jakesprinters.wordpress.com/award-from-friends/ wrote this: “An award is something given to a person or a group of people to recognize excellence in a certain field; a certificate of excellence. Awards are often signified by trophies, titles, … Continue reading
Connie Wayne of http://ahopefortoday.com/created the HUG Award. I wrote about this recently. Today I am giving out HUG Awards. Here is what you do to accept the award. Put this link http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/on your site in a post where you accept … Continue reading