CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Why do we require students to take history/social studies?
- Path to successful learning
- Have you had a stressful week?
- He lifted me up
- The power of math can be exponential
- The contented soul is all alone with God
- The precise moment when friendship is formed
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes
- There are so many reasons that Peter is my favorite apostle
- Cabbage and Sausage soup
- What is the point of our daily lives?
- Happy New Year! Open the book; turn the page
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 24, 2012
I announced the launch of the Joy-Forwarding Project on 1/8/2012. The badge is on the right sidebar of this page. I will be running it on a separate blog/website which is:http://joyforwardingproject.com/. As of 1/25/2012 it is up and ready to … Continue reading
I am trying my hand at a true challenge for me; brevity. It is called the 100 word challenge. Participants respond to a prompt each week by writing a 100 word entry for that prompt. The prompt precedes my tiny … Continue reading
We cannot outlast God. He is, of course more vast, more loving, more steadfast than we can ever be. When I saw the Grand Canyon I realized that compared to the size of God’s love, the Grand Canyon is like … Continue reading
Patricia at http://todayithink.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/monday-way-to-start-the-week-o/ gave me the 7×7 Link Award. We just recently discovered each other’s blogs so I am incredibly honored that she would choose me/my blog. Thank you so much, Patricia. This is an interesting award to compile the information for, … Continue reading