CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
- stepping onto new path
- The 4th of July: Lessons My Dad the Marine Taught Me
- What are you dreaming of today?
- The greatest gifts we ever received
- Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!
- My little girl/big girl books
- Do you feel like you are drowning?
- Are you wallowing today?
- Do you have time to serve the Lord?
- I love you Arizona
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 23, 2012
I am sleepy today. That is kind of unusual considering the fact that I have actually gotten a few decent nights of sleep for a change. Maybe it is because it is cloudy. Maybe it is because it is Monday. … Continue reading
FYI: This first paragraph is an update–on 1/25/2012. I am going to handle all the Joy-Forwarding posts over at this link now http://joyforwardingproject.com/. So put all your comments for Joy-Forwarding over there. There’s an email subscription button over there, too. … Continue reading