CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- The power of math can be exponential
- The contented soul is all alone with God
- The precise moment when friendship is formed
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes
- There are so many reasons that Peter is my favorite apostle
- Cabbage and Sausage soup
- What is the point of our daily lives?
- Happy New Year! Open the book; turn the page
- Auld lang syne and baby new year
- Time flies faster than I can spend it!
- O Holy Night
- Merry Christmas to the Special Ones
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 20, 2012
It is beginning to look like bragging, isn’t it? Perhaps it is a case of casting your bread upon the waters. I have been given the One Lovely Blog Award by my friend at http://dadirridreaming.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/more-awards/. Her blog (words and photos … Continue reading
I received the All Around Wonderful Blog Award. I received the award from someone who had just received the All Around Wonderful Blog Award. It was my friend over at Mama’s Empty Nest who recently and deservedly was the recipient … Continue reading