CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- TGIM ~ Thank God It’s Monday
- Once there was a girl
- We’re after the same rainbow’s end…
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush
- Is that all there is?
- Unchartered territory for me: new mindfulness
- My day is now: yup it’s my birthday
- stepping onto new path
- The 4th of July: Lessons My Dad the Marine Taught Me
- What are you dreaming of today?
- The greatest gifts we ever received
- Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- 4th of July
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 20, 2012
It is beginning to look like bragging, isn’t it? Perhaps it is a case of casting your bread upon the waters. I have been given the One Lovely Blog Award by my friend at http://dadirridreaming.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/more-awards/. Her blog (words and photos … Continue reading
I received the All Around Wonderful Blog Award. I received the award from someone who had just received the All Around Wonderful Blog Award. It was my friend over at Mama’s Empty Nest who recently and deservedly was the recipient … Continue reading