CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- Why do we require students to take history/social studies?
- Path to successful learning
- Have you had a stressful week?
- He lifted me up
- The power of math can be exponential
- The contented soul is all alone with God
- The precise moment when friendship is formed
- The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes
- There are so many reasons that Peter is my favorite apostle
- Cabbage and Sausage soup
- What is the point of our daily lives?
- Happy New Year! Open the book; turn the page
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- Affordable Care Act
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- social media
- time management
- Writing and Literature
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Daily Archives: January 17, 2012
In the 1970s my peers and I thought e.e. cummings was a ‘very groovy poet’. In later years, when I was in a used bookstore I came upon a volume of his complete poetry. I plopped right down on the … Continue reading
Versatile Blogger Award 2012 What a great way to start 2012! This award is given to bloggers, by bloggers (another reason I love the blogging community). Now for the details, here’s how it works: If you are nominated, thank the award … Continue reading