CopyrightAll content on this blog is copyright protected.~ask permission to use my content (including re-blogging)
Margaret Barry Settlement House
I am a perennial optimist
I Am Becoming the Me I Was Born To BeAs I journey through this part of my life I have discovered my next mountain. The key is to be the me I want to be in the world, as my gift back to God.
- An umbrella can tell you a lot about a fella
- Dreams are illustrations – part 2 of 2
- Dreams are illustrations – part 1 of 2
- Yesterday’s troubles
- A bag of tools
- How did you pick your major or career path?
- In our hearts we all long
- My son, the writer
- Big Chill/Love Story
- What are you planting this spring?
- Did Dorothy choose wisely? what about Scarecrow?
- Are you down or tired or overwhelmed?
Search by word. To search by tag, scroll to footer.
- education and career
- Family Life and Issues
- food and recipes
- Health and exercise
- Heartwarming or humorous stories
- Misc blogger activities
- Positive Thinking
- Sketches, quilts, photography
- Writing and Literature
Jesus is the source of my joy
Smiling Jesus: by Frances Hook
Tags9/11 Awards blogging bullying Christmas compassion Courage de-clutter education exercise Faith Faith finances food and recipes Frank Lloyd Wright Friendship God Health and exercise hope house humor inspiration Joy joy-forwarding Life literature Marriage nature ocean Optimism organization perennial optimist politics postaday2011 postaweek2011 prayer relaxation school Share Your World Sunday Sketches, quilts, photography stress technology tutoring weeklyphotochallenge writing
Candle Lighter Award: To find other awards, click on awards button in header bar.
Participating in Share Your World Sunday
Participating in 101 things in 1001 days
Blog of the Year Award